Package terms and conditions
1. Packaged scans are not transferable; the person in whose name all scans are booked must be the same person who has each scan.
2. All scans, whether purchased individually or in packages, cannot be taken more frequently than once every eight weeks (56 days).
3. All packages have a validity period of 12 months from date of purchase (not from the date of your first booked scan). Therefore do not purchase a package until you are ready to book the first scan.
4. The expiry date of each package is the last available date you can have a scan (it is not the last available date you can make a booking).
5. It is your responsibility to know when your package expires and how many scan credits you have left. You can manage all aspects of your Bodyscan account by signing in to your account from the home page.
6. PACKAGE EXTENSIONS: Packages can only be extended once and for a maximum of ten weeks (70 days) per credit past the expiry date. Extension request should be made by email to [email protected]
7. Promotional codes cannot be applied to packages as they are already discounted.
8. CANCELLATIONS: A package can be cancelled ONLY during the life of the package BEFORE it has expired. Expired packages cannot be cancelled, they can only be extended (as per Point 6 above) or forfeited.
Refunds will be based on the full list price of completed scans. For example, if you buy the VF4 package for a single payment of £399 and wish to cancel after completing the first two scans, the refund will be calculated as £399 minus £159 for the first scan and £139 for the second scan - a refund of £101. If the third scan had been completed in this example, no refund would be given as the full list price of the first three scans is more than the entire package price. Packages paid for by direct debit on our Easy Payment Plan will incur an additional transaction fee of £2 for each monthly payment made.
Any questions, drop an email to [email protected].