Introducing Katherine Kimber
Bodyscan is excited to introduce personal Nutrition and Lifestyle Support under the guidance of Consultant Registered Dietitian, Katherine Kimber.
Katherine’s broad clinical experience in the NHS and premium private sector will give you the tools and support you need to lose fat and keep it off.
She holds a First Class Honours in Nutrition and Dietetics and a Masters with Distinction in Clinical Research, both from King's College, London.
Drawing on her diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Katherine will help you identify what’s been getting in the way of the results you deserve. With tailored, one-on-one support, she will help you change your habits, thought patterns, perceptions and behaviour.
You’ll build a more positive relationship between you and your food and keep the weight off. No more can’t, mustn’t or shouldn’t!
After a deep-dive consultation and a personalised feedback and education session, her weekly 45-minute check-ins by video and a specialist dietetic app ensure frequent and effective contact whatever your schedule and wherever you are in the world.
By increasing frequency of contact, the specialist app has been shown to double weight loss per unit of Dietitian time compared to traditional face-to-face meetings.
Real Results from Real People
“THANK YOU! Not only have you been a fantastic Dietitian, but an amazing counsellor, cheerleader and friend over the past four months. Everything about my life has changed thanks to your guidance.”
"Kat changed my approach to food and dieting and my life! Her brilliant advice and technically superb dietetic support in weekly sessions that supported my lifestyle changes really made the difference between success and failure. I have lost over 15 kg and feel fantastic."
“Katherine is a dedicated professional with such a wealth of knowledge on health and well-being that she uniquely tailors to your needs through detailed discussion to get to know you and your concerns. She went above and beyond dietary advice to listen to any concerns I had that may have ultimately been impacting my ability to control my diet to support my fitness goals and the end result for me is that I feel full of energy, I'm sleeping better and for the long term I've been given the tools to manage myself and implement some real life long habits.”
"Katherine’s service and sessions have been genuinely life-changing. Her approach is empathic and cohesive. She considered every aspect of my lifestyle in order to help me to find a better balance and to overcome some issues I had been having for a number of years. I feel uplifted, I have much more energy and I feel equipped with the knowledge to make better choices when it comes to nutrition and knowing what my body needs and when."
"Katherine really listened to my individual needs and lifestyle and worked with them rather than against them. I have been looking for this support for over four years and never have found anyone who truly took the time to understand my perspective."
Nutritional and Lifestyle Support can help
if any of these apply to you:
I know I need to change the way I eat but just don't know how or can't do it by myself
I'm sick of dieting, counting calories and being told what I can and can't eat
I've tried and failed to lose weight or the kilos have piled back on again
I lack the willpower or nutritional knowledge
I want some non-judgmental support, encouragement and accountability
I want to eat, feel and sleep better and have more energy
I'm sure I have some negative association with food but I don't know why or even what it is
I have intolerances or a medical condition (eg, diabetes, PCOS or thyroid disorder) that makes it harder for me to lose weight
Two great programmes. Two ways to get started.
Option 1 - Not quite sure?
Option 2 - Let's get going!
Book your first appointment with Katherine
Optional: Measure your progress with DEXA scans
There's no better way to measure your fat-loss than with Bodyscan's highly accurate DEXA scans at the start and end of your nutrition programme.
These are available at a significant discount to Bodyscan's normal package pricing:
New Bodyscan customers
Package VF2: Baseline scan with consultation plus Progress scan
£199 (normally £249, save £50)
Existing Bodyscan customers
Package V2: two Progress scans with no consultation
£159 (normally £226, save £67)
These special prices are only available after the first or full payment for the 6-week or 10-week nutrition programme has been made.
Some basic terms and conditions and notes on pricing
- A full set of terms and conditions is provided before you make any payment for the Nutrition and Lifestyle Support (NLS) programme
- After completing either the free 20-minute or paid (£75) 1-hour consultation, you are under no obligation to continue with the programme.
- Bodycan Nutritional and Lifestyle Support is a programme operated by Registered Dietitian Katherine Kimber, trading as Nude Nutrition (NN).
- Katherine Kimber is not employed or contracted by Bodyscan.
- Bodyscan acts as an introducer to Nude Nutrition and receives a simple commission on the payments made to NN. Beyond this commission, Bodyscan receives no payments or monies from, and has no financial interest, holding or investment in, NN.
- If you proceed with any part of the programme, your agreement is with Nude Nutrition. Bodyscan plays no part in the content, advice or delivery of the programmes and has no further responsibility to you.
- The full cost of the 6-week NLS programme is £880. The full cost of the 10-week NLS programme is £1270. VAT is not payable as NN is not registered for VAT.
- Both the 6-week and 10-week NLS programmes are payable in either one advance payment of the full amount, or in two equal monthly payments.
- If you take the 1-hour consultation (£75) and make a further payment for an NLS programme but then decide not to proceed before the second, 75-minute, session, you will receive a refund of the amount you have paid minus £75 for the consultation and up to a further £75 for the work done in preparing your profile document.
- Once the first weekly check-in session has been taken, no refunds are possible. In certain circumstances (eg, serious ill health) and at the discretion of NN, the programme may be put on hold for up to three months to be resumed later.
- NN operates a 24-hour cancellation policy; if weekly check-ins are cancelled within 24 hours the appointment will be forfeited. To re-book the 'lost' appointment will incur a fee of £75 payable before the rescheduled appointment.
- If you wish to continue the NLS programme at the end of the 6- or 10-week period, further appointments can be booked at a cost of £75 each.
- If you wish to add a package of two Bodyscan DEXA scans to your NLS programme, these will be made available at the special prices shown above only when the first or full payment hs been made to NN. You will pay full price for your first scan and the second scan will be made available for a discount with a promotional code.
Stop dieting and start living! Through weekly one-to-one coaching, you will receive the lifelong tools and motivation to achieve your goals in a sensible and sustainable way without counting calories.
Past diet failures usually lead to a negative association with food that you may not even be aware of. Katherine’s NLP skills will remove deep-seated attitudes so you can love your food and enjoy life.
If you have intolerances, diabetes, thyroid disorder, high blood pressure or cholesterol, PCOS, chronic fatigue, depression or other medical conditions, Katherine is clinically trained to guide you to effective weight loss.