Package terms and conditions
1. Packaged scans are not transferable; the person in whose name all scans are booked must be the same person who has each scan.
2. All scans, whether purchased individually or in packages, cannot be taken more frequently than once every eight weeks (56 days).
3. All packages have a validity period of 12 months from date of purchase (not from the date of your first booked scan). Therefore do not purchase a package until you are ready to book the first scan.
4. The expiry date of each package is the last available date you can have a scan (it is not the last available date you can make a booking).
5. It is your responsibility to keep track of when your package expires and how many scan credits you have left. You can manage all aspects of your Bodyscan account by signing in to your account from the home page.
6. If your package expires before you have used all the scan credits you can reinstate unused credits as follows (except for the VFMax package, which is not extendable under any circumstances):
7. Promotional codes cannot be applied to packages as they are already discounted.
8. Refunds for cancelled packages will be based on the full list price of completed scans. For example, if you buy the VF4 package for £399 and wish to cancel after completing the first two scans, the refund will be calculated as £399 minus £159 for the first scan and £139 for the second scan - a refund of £101. If the third scan had been completed in this example, no refund would be given as the full list price of the first three scans is more than the entire package price.
Any questions, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org